Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The whole spiel

Who Am I?




Stina! (not Tina bcuz that is too common and not Christina because that is too formal.!) I'm just a simple girl woman lookin for some passion n some piece of mind. U can always catch me singin or dancin n not takin my life too seriously. If I've learned NEthing it's that life is short and u gotta dance in the the rain and laugh thru the pain. I'm consistently indecisive. I have no idea where I'm going and exactly how i'm gonna get there. I wish I did. I pretend I do. I kind of want to do everything at once and do nothing at all. I believe in working hard, but sometimes lack the drive to do so because i get bored. I put up a good front of confidence but am really insecure just like everybody else. I'm better with words on paper. I constantly fumble over my words because I overthink everything... but not long enough. There is a constant dichotomy of what I think I want. I don't think i'll ever really know. I escaped from Utah and fled to Arizona about 3 yrs ago and came back in 2009. . Don't know how long I'll stay in Utah...but I'm here because I fell in love with the the most amazing man...So it's been worth it! I don’t t fear change. I embrace it. I wish I were more spontaneous. I would love to just pack up and leave my life behind. Start over every few years. But I got Bills! I will go back to school. Emphasis on WILL. I just dunno when. I really just wanna live and have fun while I still can. I wanna have my fingers in as many cookie jars as I can. It’s taken me a long time to grow and be comfortable in my own skin. I am not afraid to be myself. As dorky or goofy as that may be. Don't categorize me into any cultural cliche's. I am who I am, and I don't apologize for it.. I'm a lil weird I guess. But I can live with that. I'm a realist to an extent. I'm not shy, but like a good potato, it takes me a lil while to warm up.(Damn I love potatoes!) I'm a bit unorganized but there is a method to my madness. I'd say my two biggest flaws (aside from anything physical) are that I'm too trusting and I take my sweet ass time. I have a freakishly good memory and can hang onto a moment forever. Simple things resonate with me. Laughter is my only prescription. I think everyone should laugh loud and laugh hard. Especially at themselves. I can be somewhat sarcastic, neurotic and overzealous. Don't think for a minute that u've got me figured out, becuz u will be delightfully surprised to find that u don't. My interests are vast and I find happiness in the smallest and simplest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment