Saturday, August 18, 2012

10 Months

Co-Olly Bear is 10 months old today. I literally forgot until somebody asked me the other day how old he was and I realized his 10th month was coming up.  He's just a lil guy. A lot of people think he's about 6 months or so. He definitely got his parent's height.  He is getting quite the personality though. He's starting to stand on his own. He'll do it until you acknowledge it and then he gets scared. He is also "talking" with his hands. He'll go off for like 10 minutes. I have no idea what he's talking about but whatever it is he means business.  Apparently I talk with my hands. I was unaware until I said "where does he get that from?" and everyone's eyes shifted to me. What can I say...we're an animated bunch! He's also becoming quite the dare-devil. I will catch him climbing on top of old diaper boxes or anything stacked. He climbed on top of a lil bicycle the other day and about cracked his head. Good thing I have cat-like reflexes these days. This kid is quick!  He is understanding the concept of "No!" Even if I just look at him sternly he knows he's in trouble. Sometimes he'll argue with me a lil bit about it first. I'll say "No no Coen!" and he'll whine and attempt it one last time and then i'll say "Coen!" and then he cries because he knows. We have fun together though. He's my lil BFF. We are always together. I'll lay down on the floor with him and play and he'll just crack up. He'll crawl in his room sometimes and just play by himself. I'm glad he can entertain himself.  He's also starting to dance which I love! Anything with a lot of base and he gets his lil booty shaking...and don't you dare laugh at him because he will look back at you like..."umm yes?? I'm getting my groove on...do you mind?" I love my lil stinky booty. I can't believe he's 2 months away from  1 year. My big boy! *tear*









grubbin on celery at the Al Green Concert


 

Mama got a new camera.....



Yay!

Mmm Toes!


Lil explorer!

Look ma! No hands!




Just catchin up on Woody and Friends...






Peek-a-boo I see you...Coen's favorite lil guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment