Sunday, August 19, 2012

Early Bird

If you've known me at any time in my life than you know I do not get up early. I don't care if my house on fire. It better be on fire at 3pm or else my ass is burnin!  If I have to rise before early,  only my body will get up. My brain doesn't wake up until about noon. When I lived in Arizona I worked 2 jobs. One started at 6 am and went until 2pm, the other started at 3 pm and went until 11pm. On weekends I'd start my first job at 5 am. I still don't know how I did this.  Well Coen has picked up on my ( I guess normal people would call it "bad") sleeping habits. He sleeps in, which is nice for us because that means, we sleep in too. Most babies wake up at 6 am....he'll wake up between 10:30 and Noon. He also won't sleep without us, so he stays up late (a habit we are trying to break.)

Well lately we've been having to get up early to get some business handled. Mike has a busy schedule so if we want to get anything done together and check out lighting for pictures we have to do it early. Up before 8 is unheard of for me. Saturdays I go to work at 8 but i'm up at like 7:40. I'll admit, it has been kind of nice. It's like you have 2 days. You get up early, do what you gotta do and then take a nap, wake up...and you still have the rest of the day. It's amazing! Our "Elders" got it figured out! :) Still...I will never be a morning person. I enjoyed the days but a few hours in, i'm ready to go back to sleep.



Here's what early morning fun we've had:

Farmer's Market



Look, i'm even smiling!



Antelope Island





Horses get up early to brush their teeth...never would've known that!




No comments:

Post a Comment