Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oh, don't mind me....

So....here's a fantastic story. So today, I went to school for a few hours while Mike hung out with Coen. They went swimming and by the time I got home Coen was passed out in his bed. So naturally I see "space and opportunity" for some mommy-daddy time, which happens rarely at this point. Well in the middle of everything, I guess Coen woke up, climbed out of his bed, went to his snack cabinet, grabbed himself some fruit snacks and snuck into our room. Next thing you know I look over and I see this kid at the side of the bed handing me the package of fruit snacks to open....

Literally this face....
Holding these....



I don't know how long he was there, or if he "saw" anything but let's just say....the magic was over. LOL. If he isn't scarred for life, we sure are.

No comments:

Post a Comment