Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jonah-1 month

Well this time I was clever and took a pic of Jonah as newborn in the basket first...


What can I say about one month? This kid eats, sleeps and poops and is getting nice and round...the way I like my babies. Rolly! lol He is making more eye contact and already starting to coo. He has the shrillest, squeakiest little cry i've ever heard but for the most part he is quietly adjusting to life outside the womb.He gets a nervous look when Coen comes around (as do I) because Coen likes to point out his features (nose, mouth, ears and eyes) and his little fingers come swooping at his face at a toddler pace which is like throwing daggers most of the time because he wont let me cut his fingernails.  He very well might take an eye out. Also he wants to play footsies with him because Jonah is always stretching his little frog legs out but again..."gently" and "soft" usually is interpreted as "inflict pain" so we are always nearby when Coe wants cuddles with brother. For the most part Coen likes him and is protective...but he's also 2....

Still up every 2 hours and in mombie mode but i'm hangin on! Sure love my sweet boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment