Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jonah-3 months

My little Jonah Boy. This kid is probably the happiest little thang you've ever seen. He's sleeping about 4-5 hours at night now, so not only is he happy...but the whole house is happy. He is nice and fat, just like we like em in this house. Rolls for days. He's a lot longer than Coen was so I think Coen has him beat in the fatness department but only because he was compact fact. LOL.

He is grabbing onto everything. He's reaching and grabbing and holding things in his hands. He sure hold onto me for dear life. He does not want me to put him down! He is rubbing all of his beautiful hair out because he is trying to roll over and he uses his head to turn himself. *sigh* I guess it will grow back. I always get sad when their hair falls out.  He gets so happy when he first wakes up that he just screams with delight. It cracks me up. He kicks his little feet and arms out in all directions and just lets out the cutest little laugh. I am in love with this kid. Coen is starting to say "Bruher" now and "Baby" and point to Jonah. He loves to lay next to him and just hold his little hand and Jonah just cracks up at Coen when Coen is doing his little laps around the house.

Sure do love this kid! I'm so glad he's happy!











No comments:

Post a Comment