Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jonah-7 Months

Dear Jonah,
I am so in love with you! I love the way your little cheeks smell. It reminds me of your wide grin and slobbery wet kisses. I love the way your bottom lip hangs and kind of dents in the middle. I love the way you hop to the beat of a song and how you giggle to yourself when you hear "Happy" or "Boogie Fever." I love the way you suck your thumb with all of your other fingers up. I love the way you scratch the pillow right before you fall asleep. I love the way you reach up and grab my bottom lip while you're eating. I love the way you wake up and blow raspberries or "gaga" until I wake up. I love the way you wake up from a nap in our bed and all I can see are you bright green little eyes peaking up from under the pile of covers.  I love the way you jump jump jump when I hold you. I love the way you will roll across the room but refuse to crawl. I love the squishy face you make when I give you sweet peas. I love your curly little eyelashes and they way you look like a muppet when you try to talk. I love all of your little chubby dimples, but especially that one in your cheek. I love you so very much my little chunky town! Happy 7th Months!

















No comments:

Post a Comment