Thursday, June 19, 2014

TwEnTy 9

Well folks, today is my 29th birthday.

I promised myself that this year I wouldn't be sad.

Since my 27th birthday there seems to be this kind of sadness about me on my birthday.

Not because i'm older, but because lost time cannot be found.

Not only am I getting older but so is everyone else. My parents, my husband, my siblings, my friends, my kids...

Time is just slipping through my fingers.

Am I doing everything to make the most of my life? My time?

I should definitely sleep less....but man I love some sleep!

This past year I have had some things to be proud of. I gave birth to a beautiful healthy little boy(whom is now 7 months), I got to be Coen's mom for another year and I have delighted in the little character my son has become. I am filled with pride and adoration. This is the 5th birthday Mike and I have celebrated together. My birthday always reminds me of when we first met(the 2nd time) It was day after my birthday when he came over and we talked in the street until we finally had to sit down. That was the day I fell in love with my husband. I also got through another year of school and finally passed math and got my associate's degree. I ran my 7th 5k. I ran a successful Photography Business for the 2nd year.. June is a good month. It finally gets hot enough to wear shorts and swimming pools are finally open.

Overall I'm happy. I feel extremely blessed to have made it to another year and can hardly believe i'm in the last year of my 20s. I still feel like I have so much that I want to do and accomplish but I am pleased with my small accomplishments over the past year.

Cheers to my 29th Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment