Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Confession

Football season....can suck it! That's right I said it.  I don't like Football. Gasp! How un-american! Go ahead kick my ass out. Send me back to Latin America or Africa where the play real Futbol.  American Football is friggin boring. You gotta wait a million years for someone to get a first down, if they're not sure about them getting first down, you gotta wait for them to measure and then someone kicks a ball through the uprights, a bunch of dudes pile up on each other and once in awhile someone gets a touchdown( the only good part). Yawn. I'd rather watch paint dry.

I'll admit, I used to like it...somewhat...But I had an ex that would watch the game, the highlights, the replay of the game, call his buddy's about it after all that and talk about it all night afterwards (knowing every name of every player on every team) and we couldn't do shit if there were games that day. Shoot me in the face.

So no, I don't know who won the UT vs BYU game (wait....yes I do...cuz nobody will shut-up about it!) I don't know what color jerseys the Patriots or the Colts wear, I don't know who won last week, I don't even know if they play on Monday or Sunday or what team comes from where....and I don't care. I'm sorry. Feel free to wear you're jersey's in your family pictures or whatever...but if you ask me questions about it i'm gonna give you the glazed eye look and suddenly say, "squirrell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment