Saturday, May 12, 2012

IntERUPTION

My husband and I hardly have time for "date-nights" anymore. We put aside money every month for at least one fine evening outside of the house a month. Even if Coen is with us, we try to do it. Well Coen had his 6 month shots on Monday and has been fevery and sick all week and I would've felt incredibly guilty leaving him; so we took him with us.

We went for Indian Food. A first for both of us. As we packed up to leave Mike said "Ok Coen...YOU will be the one to make or break our date night, so be a good boy!"

We went to this little local restaurant up by the college. Indian Food has a very distinctive smell. So does B.O. which was the first thing we were greeted with when we sat down. The guy behind us literally smelled homeless. -Strike one.  We looked over the menu and asked the waitress for her suggestions. She kept talking to me as if I should know. "Oh, it's typical indian rice. Basmati." Me: Ummm...I've never had it before. Watiress: (Puzzled look across her face). LOL...I am not from India! This happens all the time. -Strike 2.  Coen was being a very good boy as we ordered. Just playin with his toys in his carseat and cooing. After we finished ordering he got very fussy so I decided to take him out of his carseat.  That's when Mike said "Umm...babe..." My eyes followed his disgusted gaze and saw there was a little brown somethin' somethin' on the back of Coen's onesie. As I tried to turn him around to get a better look I put  my hand on the side of his body and literally felt and saw the poo seep through his shirt.-Strike 3.

I took him to the car to change him and put on a fresh diaper. It was EVERY where and rancid as hell. Bleh! He thought it was hilarious of course.  I usually have a few changes of clothes for him but for some reason I had everything except a shirt. I was wearing this little cardigan over my tank top so I just put that on him and went back inside. This kid looked like a mini-heff. He had his chest all out. LOL. It was so funny. Our food had arrived and we quickly scarfed what we could (which was absolutely delicious by the way) and had to leave because by that point Coen wanted to eat.

We took the rest home and both agreed that next time we'd just get our food to go.

BEFORE



AFTER



No comments:

Post a Comment