Monday, June 18, 2012

8 months

My lil love is 8 months old today and I cannot keep up! This kid is all over the dang place. He's crawling like nobody's business. Mama and Dadda are his favorite words. Mama when's he's especially desperate. He's holding himself up in the standing position without assistance, which led us to lower his bed. He's eating baby "puffs" and chewing, not choking. He's picking things up with his thumb and index finger. Drinking from a cup a little. He's losing weight and his hair is getting darker and fuller. He's getting that "attachment" syndrome where I can't leave the room for 5 seconds without him screaming, but it's all good. He broke his infant carseat and will be upgrading to a big boy seat soon. He's in 12 month clothes now but he's still short as ever. Still not sleeping completely through the night, but I blame that on the booby. 8 months, oh boy!




Meeting one of my besties, visiting from Texas and her son
(he's 2...Coen is huge in comparison)



At my cousin Zeke's Graduation with
his uncle and cousins







Loves cousin Ari


steady now....











No comments:

Post a Comment