Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recent Adventures

Forgive me for being absent for the last few weeks, but school is kicking my ass. Seems like I've been eating, sleeping, and breathing history everyday and trying to squeeze in my English homework in between. I'm trying hard not to think about the fact that I still have like 3 years of school ahead of me. Ugh! Give me strength! I think I have decided, however, to stick with my initial plan of going into communications/journalism. Now that i'm back in the swing or writing, I've remembered just how much I love it. But, I digress

When I'm absolutely sick of having my face smashed into a book and my brain is buzzing with historical dates and facts about Abraham Lincoln and the Civil war; I stop, open my curtains, take a deep breath and look outside. It has been B-E-A-Utiful lately. Which only aids in my short attention span and makes me feel like the walls are closing in around me after hours of studying. This has turned into little weekend excursions with "the boy" and a much needed break for me to just take in the world and think about nothing. Clear my head.

PhotoBomb: 

Hiking at Waterfall Canyon in Ogden














First time with Coen at Roy Aquatic Center







Me and my nieces












He loved it!







No comments:

Post a Comment