Wednesday, July 18, 2012

9 Months

My lil boogie is 9 months old today. 3 months from a year! Geez! I'm feeling old! My lil burrito is standing up on EVERYthing! He pulls himself up on the fridge, the cabinets, the ottoman, on other babies, on us. He still falls quite a bit but he's starting to catch himself now. I was holding him the other day and realized how long he's getting. He's not a scrunched up little newborn anymore. He's getting to be a big boy. He's trying more and more to "talk"to us. He screams when he's playing and grunts and kind of sings. He's starting to mimic things that we do. He's understanding "no" now. I say it about 9,000 times a day, so I'd hope it's starting to set in. He's still a chill kid for the most part and obviously very happy.  I can't get enough of that toothless grin. No signs of teeth yet, much to our relief. I'm sure that is going to be hell. He's slowly self-weening from the booby and eating solids about 3 times a day with puffs or mum-mums to snack on in-between. Man, if I blink this kid is going to be walking!  Hopefully we have some time before that happens! What a whirlwind month it's been. The faster this kid grows, that faster time seems to go by! 














No comments:

Post a Comment