Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Confession

I don't want to have a 1st birthday party for Coen... His birthday is a few months away and...I don't think i'm going to do anything big. He's 1 for goodness sakes! He is already pretty weird around large groups of people and he's not going to know the difference.Who's the party really for at 1? Everyone says i'm crazy but I don't need anymore toys for him, our space is already pretty limited. I don't want to make a cake or cupcakes or buy a bunch of crap. I'm thinking we might just have a quiet lil birthday party with just us 3 and have a smash cake for him and take pictures and call it good. No need for a big fuss. I want to buy him the "my baby can read" dvd's and that's pretty much it.  Maybe when he's 2...even 3...we'll start thinking parties but right now...he's too young for something all fancy shmancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment