Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1/2 Year

I cannot believe my baby is 6 months today. It has gone by in a blink. He's still a big chunky boy weighing in at whopping 20 lbs. He's still breastfeeding (my goal is a year) and starting solids this month. He loves bananas. He's really getting good control of his hands and scoots or rolls toward whatever he's wanting. He's still not sitting up all the way on his own but I think he's just too thick.  Baby Steps...literally. We also think he's trying to say Dada but it could be our imagination. He is very happy and content most days. He's very observant outside of the house and stares intensely at all the different faces and things that he's not used to. He is sleeping in his crib most of the night now. We've taken apart the bassinet altogether. He's had his first fall and cut this past month and if I could keep him in a big plastic bubble his entire life..I probably would. He's a strong kid though and I couldn't imagine our life without him.




My camera did something funky to this one unfortunately



grandma came to visit
(They were all wearing Red)

Smiles for GG

Coen and his cousin Caedynce
(She is 6 months older! She's either Tiny or my kid is huge!)

First time at the park


Who me??

Just hangin with Papa

This kid eats everything!


He passed out while mama was folding laundry

Playing the Harmonica :)

Holding his bottle


Crackin up


Tongue Waggin













No comments:

Post a Comment