Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012

There was such a big turn out this year for the Great Cloth Diaper Change of 2012. Looks like there are a lot more families switching to cloth. My friend Veronica and I went again this year and this time I had a baby's bum to change. Coen had a great ol' time. We both won some door prizes which I was pretty proud of (I never win anything) and they even gave me some unclaimed prizes when I went up to get mine. We left with a bag full of coupons, diaper liners, an OhKaty black diaper, Laundry Detergent, Pail Freshener, Diaper Ointment, Burp rags and a swaddling blanket and bunch of other goodies. Not too shabby huh. Overall it was a good time and it was cool to see that our little community is getting bigger. Hopefully next year they get a bigger venue!



















Fuzzibunz featured us in their video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment