Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

My sister came over to dye eggs with my nieces. They were so tired that they all ended up spending the night. I wasn't sure how the whole "Easter bunny" thing works. Does he come in the night like Santa Clause? I don't even remember.  I set up their baskets and left them out to find but I guess i'd better have it figured out by next year huh?

We went to Mike's uncle's house and grubbed and hid eggs. They have Menudo every Easter. OMG I love Menudo. I swear it can cure anything. Then we went to my parents and also grubbed and hid eggs. My sister and found some Hula Hoops and  had a blast trying to remember how to do it. It's been years!

It was a beautiful day and I'm pretty sure I gained 40 lbs!

PhotoBomb





Mike dyed one egg and then drew this from the dye spots LOL

Happy Easter!


















No comments:

Post a Comment