Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Confession

Tuesday Night Coen was waking up quite a bit in his crib. I was up and down all night. We got up around 7 am and I read a lil for my homework and then he fell back to sleep so I put him in his crib and tried to catch some shuteye. Around 9 am he woke up hungry so I grabbed him and put him in my bed to feed him. He woke up around 11 and I saw that he had but was still half asleep. For some reason I slept with him on the outside of the bed (which I know better than to do because he rolls). Sure enough I fell back to sleep while he was awake and next thing you know you hear a "THUD" and "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Well needless to say...we all were awake after that. I found him on the floor on the side of the bed on his belly. Luckily the floor is carpeted. I don't think he hit anything but it sure scared the shit out of him. And us too!

After a minute of crying he was fine and back to normal.

I could slap myself.

I was just saying the other night that I don't think I have any gray hairs yet....

This may have given me my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment