Monday, April 23, 2012

Whew

What an incredibly long weekend this was. I feel like I've forgotten how to get up early. We had Mike's graduation Friday followed by a day of me cooking, Saturday we had the cloth diaper change followed by the Jones vs Evans fight, Sunday we had my family pictures followed by a BBQ for Mike's family and today I sat around on a perfectly gorgeous day and photo-shopped pictures all day.  I am exhausted! Tomorrow I will get up early to run and then I will clean the house and laze around I think. I have another week off from school and i'm going to take full advantage.

Family Pictures turned out better than I thought. We took them ourselves and I photoshopped them. It is just my brother and sister and parents this round but my lil family will take pictures soon. Hopefully Coen will start sitting up better and we will do it within the month.

Here are the results for most of them:








































1 comment: