Friday, April 20, 2012

Daddy's got his degree!

After a very long studious year, my husband has finished up his Bachelors degree in Political Science.  He took a lot of time off to do his business and decided last year that he was so close to finishing that he'd better do it.  It took a lot of sacrifices as far as time and energy but we are both relieved that he's finally finished. Although he may go onto get  his Master's at least we get a little break. (Well...he does...I'm still in school through the summer and for a few years to come) I couldn't be more happy or proud of him. It's definitely a field I know nothing about, but he does his best to educate me. I like that we can still teach each other some things. Onward and upward!











I made Mike Feijoda as a graduation present


It was delicious...if I do say so myself


No comments:

Post a Comment